14 items found, showing page 2 of 2
- First Bus completes UK wide rollout of Tap On, Tap Off (TOTO) technology on over 4000 buses.
- First Bus is first major UK bus operator to achieve this milestone across entire fleet.
- First Bus invests over £1 million alongside further investment from local authority partners.
- TOTO technology allows First Bus to charge more personalised fares to customers based on distance travelled.
- TOTO gives customers unlimited travel on buses, whilst never paying more than the daily or weekly cap.
- First Bus and Ticketer partnership has led to a first-of-its-kind pilot in the UK using this technology.
First Bus announces investment in solar power across 20 UK sites as part of net zero-emission strategy
- First Bus invests £2.5m in solar power across 20 of its UK depots.
- Over 6,000 Solar Photo Voltaic (PV) panels will be in place by mid-June.
- The panels will generate more than 2 million kWh per year - enough to power 700 family homes.
- This investment will help First Bus to become net zero and self-sustaining with on-site energy generation.